California – SuStainable Groundwater Management – October 2014 . . .
Keep in Mind – Primary Water is WHY we do NOT have a water shortage! Learn the water facts “Water Crisis Hoax” and “Primary Water Explained” both on YouTube . . .
ManageMent act – October 2014
http://cms.sbcounty.gov/Portals/21/Resources Documents/Sustainable GW Management Act brochure.pdf
News Tools for Local Agencies
The legislation gives local agencies new tools to manage groundwater sustainably. For example, groundwater sustainability agencies may:
- Require registration of wells and measurement of extractions
- Require annual extraction reports
- Impose limits on extractions from individual groundwater wells
- Assess fees to implement local groundwater management plans
- Request a revision of basin boundaries, including establishing new subbasins